Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Safe Place


once in a while,
I tend to run away from problem instead of facing it.
Sometimes it is easier to be weak rather than being brave.
I do have the day that I'll be as weak as a person can be.

Running away is never an option,
but when I make it as a priority,
I hide in my own safe place...
When I feel beat to the ground,
when I want to be alone,
When I feel helpless,
Usually I walk myself to the nearest beach I can find,
I love beaches..
and I love to be alone there...
That is my safe place.

But if the moment of emptiness come
when the night has arrived,
I rather be locked up in my room,
put up the loudest volume of my favourite music
with ear plug in my ear..
sang along with the lyrics
Think nothing and just be one with the sound...
I do that until I fall asleep...
what worst can it be other than crying in your sleep...

Everyone will experienced this feeling once in a while,
you have your own safe place and way to fill in the empty spot
in your heart,so do I
It gets better...


No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio