Thursday, May 31, 2012

The People who stay in my Heart

Pictured the emptiness in our heart,
Memorised the one who knock on the door
and leave the day after,
Imagine a life without someone you can't live without..
my heart shivered when I did that,
Don't you?

Although there is sun heated too strong,
it burn my skin
and makes me sweaty,
the person who stay in my heart,
will always stay in my heart.

Although there is rainy day
and I am all soaking wet
with my make-up being washed away,
the person who stay in my heart,
will always stay in my heart.

Although it's been 12 years of knowing each other
the fight and fist we thrown
the tears and blood,
when we started to call each other in bad times
when we hugs each other in joy,
there is no words to described our friendship,
so when you stay in my heart,
will always stay in my heart.


So here we go again,
Together Forever...
Kikie, Aemy and Jana.
Let's make our friendship everlasting,
like a fairy tale,
In the end
we will be happily ever after.

I Love you babes,..

  

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio