Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hardcore

Over reacted~

It's a rainy day....AGAIN!
* I should be bless full *

**********************************
Back to the topic,
Everyone got the things or person they admire the most
or should we called it
" I'm a hardcore fan of..........."
sort of like that...
I'm gonna share with you mine....

If it's about food?
KICAP!
If it's about music?
ROCK & ROLL!
If it's about places?
BEACH!
If it's about weather?
RAINY DAY!
If it's about love?
MR B (name cannot be mentioned due to technical error)
If it's about pet?
A CAT!

too many I have imaginary listed,
but I can't type it all down,
you'll gonna be sick reading if I do so..
Hehe~

*****************************
Anyway,
whatever the things or person you've been the biggest hardcore then,
Don't be OVER REACTED.
Everything and everyone is temporary...
You know why?
Things will broken,
People will die,
Heart will change.
Enjoyed the very exact moment when you've been the
hardcore fan of all time,
but let's not make it last forever.


No matter how much you adore and becoming hardcore to someone,
let's not copy that person,
be original.



No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio