Thursday, January 31, 2013

Women Misery

Especially to all woman out there,
who've been abused
sexually, mentally and physically,
all of you need attention,
need helps and aid in any kind of action.
Who am I to say that
"you're not suffer enough so you can't have the attention that you seek and the help that you long for."

I decided then that I would not
be the one who judge a woman what had happened to her.
I would not ask if she was married or single or what she believed politically
or spiritually or what her ethnicity was.
What is relevant is that she is a human being
who is poor and needs help.
There isn't one definition of a victim.
There isn't one definition of the most horrible thing that can happen to a person.
You can't compare atrocities.
You can't compare human misery.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lοved as much аs you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Review my web site :: loans for bad credit
Also see my page > loans for bad credit

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio