Friday, April 19, 2013

Rest in Peace

Hey there,
I am eager to write and share my thoughts about 
recent phenomena on youtube.
It's not a good things,
so I'm not going to give them any positive response,
well,
they do deserve it.

First of all,
about the bullying things
the class monitor being hit by his classmate for
reporting to teacher about they bringing phone to school.
The video is about a minute duration and
uploaded on youtube.
It's our malaysian students for god sake.
Push aside the nationality of boys
but they were BOYS and I believe
it define them as immature and innocent.
They still have a lot to learn.
Where do the violence comes from?
Is there anyone else should be blame other than themselves?



Then,
when i took my lunch while scrolling my friends facebook wall,
I noticed this video also uploaded in youtube
about a group of S.M.A students (girls)
which I believe from Indonesia ( correct me if I'm wrong)
they make fun about solat ( muslim's prayers)
one of the girls is wearing hijab (tudung)
and they recorded the video in classroom
and act like they were about to perform a solat
but mixed it up with Maroon 5 songs and dance!!
I just can't believe my eyes...

A few minutes ago,
I found another video uploaded on youtube.
This time also a group of student and yet again girls,
with school uniform somewhere a school from kelantan,
two of them kicking,punching and grabbing each others hair
while their skirt is pulled up high and you can see clearly
those girls thighs
God, what comes into our young generations now??
What do they have in mind?
Is school a stage to make an entertaining yet violence video?
or what?

I have two little brothers,
I am afraid of what they will become,
I am afraid of what kind of friend will they make,
I am afraid of the choice they will take.
I am afraid of young generations perception of life
how they define live? love?
Do they know tolerance and sympathy?
Do they even have heart?
RIP for intellectual and maturity.





No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio