Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm glad to have you


I've survived the entire last week.
The whole overtime working and my convocation days.
I thought I will lost 10 years of my life span,
but hey,
I made it and I am so proud of myself.

meeting my friends from polytechnic
seems cheer my mood up.
(considering I'm working extra hour for 3 days straight before my convocation day)
I haven't see them since last year and I'm glad everyone's doing great!
I wish for everyone's prosperity and joyous adventures ahead.
and congratulation!!

hey there!

Not like the others,
 I don't take a lot of pictures during that day,
but the memories will remain unforgettable.

Everyone,
be safe and be happy.
Love you all.

especially for my team mate a.k.a brothers
acai, wan and rajip.
:)



1 comment:

sufie said...

congratulation ^^

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio