Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Top 5 Anime (First ever!)

Cold day..
It's been raining since dawn and I am like,
"hell yeah I am not gonna wake up today"
But here I am sitting in front my office laptop,
and already finished my last month account report
and doing my first Top 5 Anime.

This typing and thinking things will help me warm a bit!
Hi Haaaaa~

Anyone out there
23 years old and a career woman who loves anime like me???
Please say there is.
(finger cross...searching for anime soulmate)

Here we go...
There is too many in my list,
but let me put it down until the top 5 in my list.
Including the ongoing anime and the one that already comes to an end.

NO.5
Cardcaptor Sakura

NO.4
Naruto!


NO.3
Honey and Clover

NO.2
Bleach

NO.1

One Piece


The ultimate winner of all anime
goes to ONE PIECE!
Yihaaaaa~

Here's a simple reason why I loved the winner,
It's easy.
When I laugh and cry watching this anime,
I know in my hearts that this anime
is destined for me to watch!
(whuut?? Lol)




No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio