Sunday, May 5, 2013

Personal Choose : Best Sad Movie Ever

While we've been waiting for the 
result of PRU13,
I want to share the saddest movie ever.
Based on my opinion.
Here we go...

Please noted that I will list 2 of my all time favourite.

Sad Movie : Korean

It's a melodramatic film
with 4 plot of story in it.
The one that makes me cry the most,
Is the story between the mother and her son.

Will I tell you more about this movie?
No..
But believe me,
This movie will make your eyes teary.
I cried and pretend that I am not

Here comes the other one,

P.S I Love You : English
Don't tell me you've never watched this must see movie??


“Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.” 
― Cecelia AhernP.S. I Love You

*******************************
It's a must watch movie
if you in the mood to get teary and caught in the
emotional of love and life.

Have fun watching!

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio